Opportunities to Participate in Engagement
We want to make sure that the Sports and Recreation Precinct master plan reflects our community’s current needs and future aspirations. Community input is an important step in shaping the vision, principles and design direction for the Precinct into the future. It will help to ensure we are able to develop a sport and recreation precinct that our community is proud of.
The master planning will involve two rounds of engagement:
- Round One included existing and potential users of the precinct as well as a number of key community organisations and stakeholders.
- Round Two will include the general community as well as the stakeholders consulted during round one.
There will be a number of ways you can have your say on the future of the precinct including:
- Interviews and surveys of existing and potential user groups (rounds 1 & 2)
- Interviews with key community and stakeholder organisations (rounds 1 & 2)
- Community survey (round 2) and
- Displays in libraries and parks (round 2).